Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Senior Service Engineer - Software
From Canada to Argentina, from Iceland to Spain and from South Korea to Australia.
Imagine a future job where you play an important role in the success of Qubiqa’s offerings by delivering world class services to customers around the world.
Are you passionate about fault finding and troubleshooting tasks, and machine optimization upgrades via changes in existing PLC programs on customers productions site worldwide?
Then Qubiqa might be the place for you! We are looking for an experienced Service Programmer Service Engineer - Software to support the aftersales projects, by servicing equipment lines worldwide.
- Provide PLC, HMI, SCADA, servo and motion programming services on existing Qubiqa machines directly to customers.
- Collect info to update design documentation and manuals.
- Ensure good quality through standardization and best practices.
- Be customer minded, also under pressure
- Prepare service reports for internal and for the customer.
Welcome to Qubiqa’s Aftersales Department
As the service programmer you will be part of the aftersales department from where Qubiqa provides a portfolio of aftermarket offerings to existing customers, such as spare parts, services and rebuilds/upgrades. The aftersales department is a young enthusiastic team of 8 persons, consisting of sales, back-office support, project management and service technicians.
You will also be sparing with the technical department that houses approx. 35 technical experts covering mechanical, electrical and automation engineering disciplines.
The Aftersales Department is undergoing a very positive development driving the ambition is to be an even better partner for our customers. We are therefore looking for a skilled and passionate engineer who can service and optimize our existing machines at the customers.
The programmer is therefore a very important ambassador for Qubiqa being on the frontline with our customers and with close contact with the customer's operation and maintenance staff.
To succeed in the role, you:
- ideally have experience with machines and robots.
- can program in Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs.
- can program code in Ladder or SCL programming.
- want to work with servo and motion solutions.
- Wish a career travelling globally to service existing Qubiqa equipment and commissioning upgrades on existing Qubiqa equipment.
- have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Need to quickly gain the necessary knowledge about Qubiqa's machines and documentation, so as to be able to provide services to customers professionally.
- Ability to review other people's programming code for fault finding, trouble shooting and amending functions.
Qubiqa is an international engineering and manufacturing company dedicated to making innovative, efficient, and value-adding products and solutions for optimizing internal logistics and packing.
We supply many different industries, and our customers include manufacturers of insulation materials (boards/rolls), ceiling tiles, roof tiles, kitchen elements, biomass, etc. We are primarily known for our high-quality products and our many years of know-how from the insulation industry as a supplier to the biggest manufacturers in the world.
Qubiqa has a tradition of being responsible, and it is firmly rooted in our spirit to take good care of each other, the environment, and the local communities in which we are active.
We value good working conditions and support our employees in their professional and personal development to improve their talents and thus contribute to expanding our expertise and knowledge base.
Qubiqa was established in 1945 under the name of Seelen, a company known as a quality machine builder. Since then, the world has changed, and Qubiqa has followed along with it – striving to always be at the forefront of technology. Today, the company is represented in the US, Poland and Denmark by more than 200 dedicated employees.