Top sustainable jobs in South JutlandDreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
Senior Project Engineer - Software
Imagine a future job where you play an important role in the success of innovative projects in a global portfolio
Are you passionate about programming innovative automation solutions for EPC projects worldwide?
Then Qubiqa might be the place for you! We have a team missing a passionate Senior Project Engineer – Software to program automation solutions.
- Program innovative PLC, HMI, SCADA, servo and motion solutions.
- Ensure good quality through standardization and best practices.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and budgets, are curious about new technology and have the courage to challenge the status quo.
- Design documentation and manuals.
- Simulation/Emulation of our solutions
- Execution of FFT, FAT, and SAT tests as well as commissioning at the customer.
- Provide service and support to the customer.
Welcome to Qubiqa’s Technical Department
You’ll be part of the software design department where you will be assigned to one or more projects. You will be affiliated with the technical department that houses approx. 35 technical experts covering mechanical, electrical and automation disciplines. Next to our engineering offices we have our production facilities where we see it all come to life. This is where we install the most important machinery and test that it all works before sending it to our customers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- ideally have experience with industrial machines and robots.
- can program in Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs.
- can program code in Ladder or SCL programming.
- want to work with servo and motion solutions.
- are okay with travelling globally to commission machinery.
- communicate well in both written and spoken English.
- just loves to program a machine and see it come to live.
Qubiqa is an international engineering and manufacturing company dedicated to making innovative, efficient, and value-adding products and solutions for optimizing internal logistics and packing.
We supply many different industries, and our customers include manufacturers of insulation materials (boards/rolls), ceiling tiles, roof tiles, kitchen elements, biomass, etc. We are primarily known for our high-quality products and our many years of know-how from the insulation industry as a supplier to the biggest manufacturers in the world.
Qubiqa has a tradition of being responsible, and it is firmly rooted in our spirit to take good care of each other, the environment, and the local communities in which we are active.
We value good working conditions and support our employees in their professional and personal development to improve their talents and thus contribute to expanding our expertise and knowledge base.
Qubiqa was established in 1945 under the name of Seelen, a company known as a quality machine builder. Since then, the world has changed, and Qubiqa has followed along with it – striving to always be at the forefront of technology. Today, the company is represented in the US, Poland and Denmark by more than 200 dedicated employees.