Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Senior Electrical Engineer for Offshore Substations
Do you See yourself support the worlds transition toward a greener future, and are you looking for a workspace in a global company and a chance to combine your knowhow with a practical approach? Then this might be the dream position for you.
Keep on reading…
This is your opportunity for an exciting career within our Offshore Wind Projects. At Semco Maritime, you will be part of an evolving and dynamic working culture. Semco Renewables is an attractive workplace with an informal environment based on a high degree of freedom and trust, as we believe this better unleashes what we call sustainable performance.
“As part of the LV Team, an engineer is in the centre of interaction between all the disciplines in a Wind Offshore Substation. Our knowledge regarding the substation electrical system overview can be immense in few months" Ricardo Costa, Power System Engineer, LV Power.
In this position you will play a central role and shape the future of electrical designs at our Offshore Substations. Being at the cutting edge of the market, your new team are continuously focused on a high level of expertise and providing our clients with technical solutions that are equally unique and modularized.
Areas of responsibility
In the role as a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will have the interactions with customers, your team and create technical descriptions for EPC projects and proposals in tenders. You will be our expert in PowerFactory or Etap LV system.
Furthermore, the position will include:
- Support design and dimensioning of Low Voltage (LV) Power systems including AC and DC switchboards, UPS/Rectifier and Battery systems, Lighting, Earthing/Bonding, Heat Tracing and Cableways from early start throughout construction.
- Participate in FAT/SAT tests worldwide.
- Maintain systems guidelines and philosophies.
- Designing and calculating LV systems at an offshore substation.
- Interfacing with multiple disciplines and working on technical solutions from project development to supporting design and execution.
You as a person:
- Are used to make technical decisions and set direction.
- Know how to work in global team across countries.
- Enjoy being part of team and support from colleagues.
- Love to learn and are ambitious to walk the extra mile and brings a positive attitude.
- Carry an open mind and know how to work your way in.
- Thrive on freedom under responsibility and flexible working hours.
How to become a part of our team
We expect you to be an experienced engineer with a degree within electrical or marine engineering with a background in electrical systems.
You have practical experience working with LV systems, dimensioning and possibly site work or similar hands-on experience.
You can choose to work from offices located in Copenhagen/Esbjerg in Denmark or from Gdynia in Poland, whichever is most convenient for you.
The job will involve travelling up to 30 days a year.
Still Interested or just curious?
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international company, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion and ambition.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the link on the page.
We look forward to hearing from you!