Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Do you have excellent programming skills? Then you might be the Scada Engineer we are looking for to join an exciting project for one of our clients in the Wind Industry. You will be a part of a Grid and Control team responsible for commissioning and maintaining the client's SCADA solutions and other automated functionalities in their power plants in compliance with the client's standards and customer requirements.
- Experience as an automation engineer, preferably in wind industry but not necessarily
- Relevant education within Automation or Information Technology or similar
- Experience in PLC programming
- Experience with communication protocols
- Industrial electricity and electronics knowledge would be good
- Understanding of computer and industrial networks
- Experience in commissioning and maintenance of server operating systems is a plus
- Strong English skills, both verbal and written
- Speaking Danish, Swedish or Norwegian is preferrably, but not necessary
- Advantage if you have experience from the Wind industry
- Good IT skills and experience with MS Office packages
- Ability to work both independently with limited supervision as well as in teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with working in a highly dynamic environment
- Good communication skills, comfortable communicating technical updates to a large organization and to customers
- High attention to details and a solid commitment to quality
- Good attitude - eager to learn
- Configuration and commissioning of the client's Power Plant Controls and SCADA servers
- Interface signal testing
- Participation in Site Acceptance Tests and Grid Code tests
- Operational support to our wind farms (service orders, technical support)
- Technical advice to the internal and external stakeholders
- Customer and 3rd party interaction
- Tackling technical documentation
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.