Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
R&D Electrical Engineer
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
The R&D Electrical Engineer in the R&D department will be a key asset in securing uniform, clear and advanced electrical designs for our products, technologies and services developed in R&D. Besides the integral design impact, the R&D Electrical Engineer role will be a main driver in securing the compliance level of the product, technologies and services being developed.
- Development of electrical designs for new development product and/or solutions
- Preparation of functional design specifications
- Participate in quality assurance activities like FMEA, HAZOP, risk assessments.
- Sistema calculations for safety circuits
- Standardization of electrical design, components, and solutions
- Seek and exploit all opportunities to digitalize developed product and solutions
- Development and definition of COMOS models for new products developed.
- Contribution to clear and concise prototype test plan definitions
- Support to the global R&D organization in respect to hardware and instrumentation selection
- Onsite testing and inspection of equipment
- Follow the procedures and guidelines in the R&D Quality Management System
- Supporting prototype manufacturing
Who are we looking for?
- You have basic knowledge on machinery
- You have basic knowledge about ISO12100 and risk assessments in general
- You have in depth knowledge on process design and controls
- You have in depth electrical engineering skills
- You have in depth knowledge about the machinery directive & CE-marking
- You have in depth electrical knowledge within ATEX design
- You are skilled within one or more electrical design softwares
- You have a high level of English proficiency
- Organizational #1ANDRITZWay
- Customer Focus
- Ownership for Performance
- Share Commitment
- Position Specific Skills
- Research and Exploration
- Change Management
- Self Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Focus and Discipline for Execution
- Relationship and teamwork
- Intercultural awareness
- Taking responsibility and being proactive to reach targets
- Open and easily approachable from all parts of the organization
- Able to work independently
- Minimum: Bachelor/Master’s degree as Electrical Engineering
- Desirable: Bachelor/Master’s degree in Applied Industrial Electronics Engineering
- English (Full Professional Proficiency)
- 5+ years of experience with electrical design and instrumentation
- Experience from within our industry or other similar industry will be beneficial
Ability and willingness for traveling
What are we Offering?
Meaningful Work – ANDRITZ remains forefront of future engineering technologies and is committed to successfully delivering innovative, high-quality, environmentally responsible solutions to our customers, shaping the future we live in. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do!
Full Project Involvement – Working both locally and globally in a variety of key industries, our employees follow their design throughout the entire project lifecycle: from the initial concept, right into the field for commissioning. Employees and customers are both direct benefactors of this “total commitment” approach.
Professional and Personal Growth – As we continue to innovate and grow, so do our employees. From challenging and innovative work assignments to structured training programs, ANDRITZ provides employees with countless opportunities to grow their knowledge and be the best both professionally and personally.
Flexible Opportunities – ANDRITZ understands that life is a dynamic balance between personal and professional and believes that a successful and fulfilling career varies between people, so we offer a broad range of flexible opportunities.
If you would like to make a difference together with ANDRITZ Feed and Biofuel, please send your motivated resume and CV via the Apply here button. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been selected.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.