Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
PtX Technical Project Manager
Are you ready to fulfil the huge potential Green Hydrogen has in decarbonizing the way we live and do you have the capabilities to support hydrogen activities? We offer you a great opportunity to get front row insight and direct impact in the transition from fossil fuels to zero emission!
ENABL is rapidly growing, and we are experiencing great demand from our customers for our services and solutions. ENABL is a global knowledge company, and our customers are some of Denmark's largest and most exciting companies in the PtX & Wind industry.
You will become a permanent part of ENABL's team of specialists who are skilled in all parts of PtX. In ENABL Consulting & Outsourcing we work either on the customer's projects onsite, from one of our offices, or on our own internal development projects, and it can be both individual tasks or as part of a team.
The environment is dynamic and innovative. We have a strong community, we are driven by high professionalism, and we look forward to hearing what you can add to the team and what you can teach us. We are focused on your professionalism and your wishes for a good working life
Technical support to the Green Hydrogen transition
As our new PtX Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Become part of the ENABL, C&O department and refer to our PtX Engineering Manager, Consulting & Outsourcing - you will be responsible for driving our portfolio of technology projects focusing on the core technology for our clients
- Leading technology development projects for our clients
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional project teams
- Coordinate planning with the product development organization at the clients
- Mature and initiate new technology projects
- Manage the technology project portfolio and roadmap in collaboration with our clients
Who are you?
- Motivated individual with a strong technical background e.g. M.Sc. or Ph.D. within: Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics, or similar
- Experience with aspects of Project Management and the ability to co-ordinate the work of others to ensure optimal outcomes
- Experience within electrochemistry, catalysts or materials is advantageous
- High level of professionalism with a structured approach to tasks
- Confident liaising with technical specialists
- English skills are mandatory both written and spoken as we are a global team
ENABL is a rapidly growing company, hence there are good development opportunities both professionally and personally. We offer attractive staff conditions, salaries according to qualifications, a flex account where overtime is paid 1:1, and a working environment with some of the country's most skilled Engineers and professionals in Mechanics, Automation, Electricity, Software and Project Management.
This is an interesting career position in a company that is characterized by challenging and exciting tasks solved by skilled and helpful colleagues. We take pride in maintaining the informal organization, where both the level of activity and the spirit is high.
We will conduct interviews and hire on an ongoing basis. If this sound like a job for you - upload your CV and a short application (in Danish or English at your discretion).
We are looking forward to hearing from you.