Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Product Manager Modernizations
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
As Product Manager Modernizations, you are responsible for all the initiatives to embed Modernization Solutions (mechanical modernizations, automation modernizations, process optimization), focusing on adding value to the customers via a better performance of our solutions.
- Identify and define value propositions and key functionalities of scalable modernization solutions to provide a superior customer experience and generate business value for ANDRITZ.
- Lead early ideation phases and, in collaboration with relevant functions, create underlying Modernization business plans (from idea conception to market introduction/market removal).
- Design and implement the requisite processes and structures that ensure the long-term success of the solutions.
- Working together with the BU Capital and the BU Aftermarket looking after the customer needs and trends to develop solutions and business models that fit the purpose.
- Act as a sparring partner to the Business Innovation team, bringing up the voice of the customer, trends, and new ideas for developing Modernization Solutions in FB products.
- Be the connection to ANDRITZ Automation, Application, and Metris Technology team to be up to date with all available technologies for the development of Modernization Solutions.
- Update and train all FB relevant teams regarding the available ANDRITZ Modernization Solutions.
- Connect with Modernization Solutions Managers in other divisions to be able to collect and adopt best practices within ANDRITZ proven cases (e.g. Process Optimization contracts).
- Reinforce the behaviors of #1ANDRITZWay and SIP in being a role model to the team and to the whole organization.
What you offer
Technical skills (knowledge)
- Machinery/Engineering principles
- Automation principles
- Feed & Biofuel products knowledge
- Project management principles
- Organizational #1ANDRITZWay
- Customer Focus
- Ownership for Performance
- Share Commitment
- English fluency (mandatory)
- German and other languages (advantage)
Position specific skills
- Strategic and Systematic Vision
- Innovative mindset
- Communication skills
- Focus and Execution Discipline
- Relationship and Teamwork
Minimum : Bachelor’s degree in Automation/Process Control Engineering field or >7 years of relevant industry experience
Desirable : MBI or Master in Project Management, Business Innovation or Business Administration
Several years of experience in engineering/machinery industries.
Several years of experience in Digital technologies, IoT.
Experience in R&D Management in multinational companies.
Industrial Sector : Feed Milling, Aqua/Extrusion, and Biofuel Know How (by education and experience)
Availability for travels (ca. 15-25%)
What do we offer
Meaningful Work – ANDRITZ remains forefront of future engineering technologies and is committed to successfully delivering innovative, high-quality, environmentally responsible solutions to our customers, shaping the future we live in. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do!
Full Project Involvement – Working both locally and globally in a variety of key industries, our employees follow their design throughout the entire project lifecycle: from the initial concept, right into the field for commissioning. Employees and customers are both direct benefactors of this “total commitment” approach.
Professional and Personal Growth – As we continue to innovate and grow, so do our employees. From challenging and innovative work assignments to structured training programs, ANDRITZ provides employees with countless opportunities to grow their knowledge and be the best both professionally and personally.
Flexible Opportunities – ANDRITZ understands that life is a dynamic balance between personal and professional and believes that a successful and fulfilling career varies between people, so we offer a broad range of flexible opportunities.
If you would like to make a difference together with ANDRITZ Feed and Biofuel, please send your motivated resume and CV via the Apply here button. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been selected.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.