Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Are you already an expert in the product development and management lifecycle arena? Then you are the one we are looking for!
At Semco Maritime you will be joining our dedicated Product Line Team in our Renewables Department, where you will be responsible for the development, management, and maintenance of solutions for our Offshore Substation AC Product Line. In the future, it will also contain HVDC substations, floating substations, and PtX concepts. Offshore substation industrialisation is the key enabler for the green transition worldwide, and as such, your solutions will need to reflect that. We have the largest project portfolio within offshore substations worldwide (Europe, US, Asia), so you will join a company in growth!
Your tasks & responsibilities
As our new Product Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring simplicity is embedded in the architectural and design principles of the product line. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with the Product Line team functions, including Configuration Development, Solutions Development, Digitalisation, and Category Management ensuring integrated outcome.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- development and maintenance of architectural and design principles to improve scalability, capacity, and weight & cost performance
- perform and document functional composition and decomposition of the systems in scope
- development and maintenance of the structuring techniques and principles, such as modularisation, systems structure, location structure, product structure, in accordance with the RDS ISO 81346 series of standards
- create work packages for the CPQ development team and act as an interface point towards the business users
- build a catalogue of architectural patterns to support the reuse across the business units
- maintenance of the architecture description framework
- contribute towards the establishment of the single source of truth data practice
The successful candidate will be expected to form strong working relationships with the other existing teams e.g., in sales, tender, project management, construction, and engineering in order to improve overall business processes.
Your profile & qualifications
You are someone who thinks in a data-centric manner as well as use your analytical mindset to find solutions for complex problems. Furthermore, you are comfortable with architecture, and product modelling and configuration.
To succeed in this position, we expect that you:
- have a proven experience in working with architecture frameworks
- have a relevant degree in computer science, industrial engineering or similar
- have CPQ system development experience is preferred
- possess or work towards Systems Engineering certification
- possess excellent communication skills in English
- are a fast learner
- have experience in development in sprints and using tools such as Jira and GitHub
Electrical or mechanical knowledge is an advantage but not a requirement
The job will involve travelling up to 30 days a year.
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international organization, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion, and ambition.
The position is full time, you may choose to work from either Gdynia, Poland, Hamburg, Germany, or from Esbjerg or Ballerup, Denmark.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the link on the page.
We look forward to hearing from you!