Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Junior System Engineer
We are rapidly growing our global business and we are looking for new colleagues.
Do you want to kick-start your career in system engineering in a company that develops systems to help keep people and society safe?
We are looking for Junior System Engineers to join our growing organization. You will become part of a large team of experienced and highly competent System Engineers where you will be able to learn from them and grow into the role as System Engineer.
As Junior System Engineer, you will interact with the other System Engineers and help with the technical part of projects. Based on customer requirements and internal design processes, you will plan the system design in close cooperation with other System Engineers. You will;
- Participate in customer projects as part of the system engineering team
- Support the team with requirement breakdown in our system
- Participate in internal and external design and document reviews
- Support the team with data collection in various parts of the organization
- Support the team with collection of equipment data
This opportunity requires a person who likes to learn and work with many stakeholders. The candidate we are looking for is a team player with initiative and interpersonal skills. You have a broad technical background and work in a structured way.
We expect you to hold a degree within engineering, computer science or a technical education with equivalent experience. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduated candidate.
We are in a global environment and therefore look for candidates with various backgrounds and experiences. We interact with each other and therefore need good communicators, who like to interact with stakeholders and who speak/write English.
What can you expect from us?
Saab Danmark is a company that is growing and you will therefore experience a company that is dynamic and able to adapt. In the Saab group we have a saying ”Business is done between people”, and this is also the environment you can expect here. We offer:
- Initial learning process with mentorship and support
- Good career and development opportunities in a professional company
- A vibrant and international atmosphere with colleagues from all over the world
- Benefits that support our employees’ wellbeing
- A variety of social activities, lunch scheme, pension as well as flexible work conditions
- Focus on our teams, good cooperation and giving our employees the ability to take ownership of their tasks.
- Our attractive offices are located in Sønderborg with easy access and a fantastic view of the surroundings.
- As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable government security clearance(s).
About Saab Danmark A/S
Saab in Denmark is part of the Saab Group with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. At the same time, Saab Danmark is an independent legal company with a flat organizational structure. Our main area of business is delivering integrated communication solutions to civil and military markets at home and abroad.
Saab is a global defence and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number 15,500 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is also a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s need for a rewarding life beyond work.