Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
IT Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead a pre-defined project together with our client in the wind industry. The aim of the project is to implement newly agreed data lifecycle management policies into active use cases. You will act on behalf of the R&D organization whilst working alongside an IT Project Manager delivering the needed IT environment set-up changes on behalf the IT department. The project scope addresses ongoing control and sustainable use challenges related to HPC in the the clients R&D domain.
- Develop and maintain project plans and other related documents for the project
- Prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicates status to team members, and senior management
- Work to comply & follow defined standard project methodology (e.g. templates, documentation & approval processes etc)
- Work with IT and external vendors as required
- Document and maintain all documentation of processes
- Mentor junior project team members or alternately identify and ensure effective collaborative task sharing across project team to secure quality project outcomes
- 10yrs + professional experience
- 5yrs+ Project Management experience
- University graduate, Engineering discipline or similar certification is an asset
- Experience with industry standard Engineering tools and processes used by large Engineering organizations
- Experience with design simulation or similar design information creation, quality processes and/or standards implementation
- Experience with IT infrastructure and service delivery related to HPC
- Experienced in organizational change management associated with enterprise system processes and technical user needs
- Experienced in communication & user adoption strategies that secure successful change management
- Experienced in project risk management as mechanism to prioritize activities and mitigate against failures or delays
- Proficient in use of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Project, Powerpoint, Sharepoint)
- Proficient in English
- Danish or Spanish an advantage
- Valid EU work permit
- Able to start right away
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.