Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
High Voltage Senior Engineer
Do you See yourself support the worlds transition toward a greener future, and are you looking for a workspace in a global company where you have the chance to combine your knowhow with a practical approach? Then this might be the dream position for you.
Keep on reading…
At Semco Maritime, you will be part of an evolving and dynamic working culture and an attractive workplace with an informal environment based on a high degree of freedom and trust, as we believe this better unleashes what we call sustainable performance.
As part of the HV team, I get to contribute to some of the largest offshore substations the world has ever seen. It keeps me motivated when I am faced with many exciting electrical and mechanical challenges. I love to see "my" platforms come to life and experience the direct impact that these substations have on the green energy supply globally.
High Voltage Project Lead, Nicklas Holm
Your tasks & responsibilities
In the role as a High Voltage Engineer, you will have the opportunity to bring your knowledge into work in the core area of high voltage. Here, you will work with some of the brightest and most skilled power engineers in developing excellent technical solutions to our customers.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for design, calculations and engineering of HV/MV equipment in our EPC projects.
- Handling suppliers, negotiations and contracts in cooperation with the lead engineer and procurement department
- Attending FAT, SAT, commissioning and handover of projects to clients and their O&M organisations
- Development, optimization and standardization of technical solutions
- Participate and support in tenders
Your profile & qualifications
As a person you must be outgoing, trustworthy, positive and a team player. Furthermore, you should be able to exert influence when needed, and have a proactive, analytic and organized approach to your assignments.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- We expect you to be an experienced engineer with a bachelor or master’s degree within electrical engineering or High Voltage electrical power systems.
- You can demonstrate ability to communicate excellently in English, both verbal and written.
- A good sense of humor is always appreciated at Semco Maritime.
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international company, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion and ambition.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the link on the page.
We look forward to hearing from you!