Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Finance Application Specialist - IT
Are you the one who can bring our supporting finance applications to the next level ?
BWS is continuing our customer centricity and pivoting to a product driven enterprise with optimized Digital services for our customers, which are easy to consume. To continue this ambitious development, we need a Finance Application Specialist, who’ll take responsibility over our Finance supporting application and impact the future Digital Ecosystem at Blue Water and help shape and bring the Digital strategy to life.
Impact and engage in one of the most ambitious digital transformation journeys in Denmark
As our new Finance Application Specialist, you will take responsibility for our supporting Finance applications – Medius, Readsoft and Acubiz. You will be the System Owner of the applications mentioned, and as such play a big role in supporting our daily operation with related IT issues and increasing user adoption of the programs. Together with the ERP architect you will support the architectural roadmap for the supporting finance applications.
BWS is running on AX 2012 and embarking on a Finance & Operation ERP journey. To support this, we are enhancing the ERP team with an application specialist, who can manage and drive important supporting applications – Medius for invoices, Readsoft (OCR) and Acubiz for T&E in relation to our ERP environment.
Together with the finance product owner - you'll be responsible for the applications and ensure the users experience easy to use of them. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Tests, troubleshoots and correct incidents and errors in the systems
- Use diagnostic tools and utilities to resolve application problems.
- Demonstrate new and current functions of the programs for users either face-to-face or in short user adoption videos
- Answer support questions from users when it comes to the correct usage of the solution – build up knowledge based on best-in-class usage of the applications
- Solution Architect together with our ERP Architect the right ERP landscape with integrations and dataflow between ERP and finance supporting applications.
- You are data driven and know how to measure success on finance supporting applications and problem solving
- Drive the adoption of the applications in BWS.
- To be part of a global team of talented people from different backgrounds and cultures
Experienced Finance Applications Specialist linking Finance and IT
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Digital/IT – working as an applications specialist within finance or similar application landscape. You are used to taking ownership of the solution you support and drive both automation, integration, business usage and process optimization on them.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in Finance, computer science, engineering or a related field with the right combination of skills, IT experience, and potential to grow with the business. As a person, you possess:
- Experience with one or more of the mentioned applications (Readsoft, Medius or Acubiz).
- Solid problem-solving mindset
- A natural ability to monitor activities, analytics and coaching for improvement.
- Experience with configuring applications preferable the ones mentioned.
- Robust data literacy skills
- Prior experience in software, integration and/or database development
- Experience working in an agile or projects in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communication skills for partnering with Finance and other technical stakeholders and relationship building skills.
- Genuine interest and passion to understand Finance supporting processes.
What we offer
If you are a structured and dynamic profile, you will join our ERP team in this newly established role as Finance application specialist with a great opportunity to learn every day, have a strong international exposure and great impact in a truly global company.
You will be part of an ambitious IT department and company in an extensive digital development and transformation. We value employee well-being, entrepreneurship and it is an important part of our culture to have fun while working to achieve our common goals.
The role can be based in either Esbjerg (HQ) or in one of our IT hubs in Fredericia (Taulov) or Aarhus. However, it is a requirement that you are able to work at our headquarters in Esbjerg 1-2 days a week.
What we do – Together we create solutions
Blue Water Shipping is a global provider of all logistic services in modern supply chain management. Founded in Denmark in 1972, Blue Water is a global organization of professionals, skilled colleagues to offer complete and tailor-made solutions to any shipping requirement anywhere in the world. We offer clients the best service and highest quality in the industry.
The company is represented with more than 70 offices in 30 countries worldwide combining a strong global network with local expertise. Every day our 2.000 employees and 6 distinct business units present a broad range of offers from standardized services delivered with optimal user and customer focus, to tailor made projects with co-created solutions for unique customer needs.