Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Experienced PLC programmer for automation
Are you an experienced PLC programmer and do you want to work with automation solutions and industrial robots?
We have many exciting and complex projects in our pipeline, which is why we are looking for an experienced Robot and/or PLC programmer for our team. Your workplace would mainly be our main office on Mors. However, during programming phases, it would be possible for you to work at one of our other offices in Herning, Aalborg, or Randers. While testing and commissioning the facilities, you are required to be on Mors and at the installation site.
About the job and the department
BILA is a company working with industrial automation, and Kawasaki robots are oftentimes a part of our solutions. The Kawasaki industrial robot is part of most plants that we manufacture. You will work with projects that range from simple palletizing tasks to very complex plants with several PLC systems, servo systems, vision, and robots. All with the aim to develop optimal production solutions for our customers. You will work interdisciplinary in your project team, which consists of other programmers, designers, project assemblers, and your project manager. In bigger projects, several programmers will be assigned the case.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Participation in the whole project process - from early-stage development to commissioning at the customer’s facility
- Peer consultation and knowledge sharing with the project team regarding specifications in the development phase
- Robot- and PLC-programming
- Commissioning and testing the system at BILA's main office
- Commissioning and testing the system at the installation site
- Experience with the following programming PLC-systems: Siemens, Omron, and Allen Bradley
- Experience with and understanding of automated systems
- Knowledge of communication networks, including Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet/IP, and EtherCat
- Mechanical understanding and a desire to work with robots
- Master of English in both speech and writing
As most of our projects are custom-made machines, the job requires you to be innovative and able to find solutions where others see limitations. It is not required that you have experience with robot programming; You could be a skilled PLC programmer, who is ready for new challenges and would like to try your hand at robotics. Regardless of your background, we provide the necessary training through our inhouse training courses. Your tasks require you to work in a structured and independent manner, and even if you are already skilled in your field, you are always willing to learn new things.
- You can maintain an overview, stay focussed, and prioritize your own time
- You are a team player, as well as being able to work independently
- You have an easygoing manner and an eagerness to learn
- You are always perceived as professional, pleasant, and solution-oriented by customers and colleagues
A unique and challenging job opportunity, where you get to work with some of the most innovative automation solutions in Denmark. BILA is a dynamic workplace with an informal atmosphere and tone. You will be assigned a mentor during your training period.