Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Electrical Design Engineer
We are looking for a new colleague to join an exciting project within the renewable energy section. Do you have excellent skills as a Electrical Design Engineer and do you make a difference?
If yes, apply today!
- Develope technological concepts and solutions to their projects
- Monitor system performance in the prototyping, test and verification phase
- Support the commissioning phase with the customers, and analyzes potential malfunctions
- Identify and defines technical requirements for realizing alternative solutions
- Evaluate different build in concepts, with respect to technological and commercial aspects
- Ensure adherence to specifications
- Create respective reports
- Update and correct existing documentation based on findings: Electrical Drawings (ZCD), Product Design Descriptions, DFMEAs
- Provide detailed design work on agreed concepts (e.g. component selection, Supplier documentation (ZPS), etc)
- Verify and validate: define integration tests on turbine level, write test plans where they are responsible for it, review test plans from suppliers if they are responsible; evaluate test results and document them, review test results reports from suppliers
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Electrical Design Engineer where you have worked with the mentioned tasks
- Great English skills - both oral and written
- It is not a requirement, but it would be great if you have experience with SEE Electrical for electrical drawings, TeamCenter for documents (creation and review), usual office tools (Word, Excel, etc) or Visio for system overview diagrams
- It would be great if you have knowlegde about IEC 61400 Wind turbine, IEC 60204 Machine safety and IEC 61439 LV
Location: Middle Jutland
Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.