Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Digital Enterprise Architect
Are you ready to engage in one of the most ambitious digital transformation journeys in Denmark. Blue Water Shipping is continuing our customer centricity and pivoting to a product driven enterprise with optimized Digital services for our customers, which are easy to access and use. To continue this ambitious development, we need a Digital Enterprise Architect who can impact the future Digital Ecosystem at Blue Water and help shape and bring the Digital strategy to life.
You build digital scalable solutions for the future
As a Digital Enterprise Architect at Blue Water Shipping you’ll become a key employee in maturing our digital solutions and IT ecosystem. You strive for a proactive Corporate IT becoming a valued partner for the business with clear digital outlook, governance, and processes. You will work closely with stakeholders and create scalable solutions across the organization, and your primary responsibilities will be:
- Strengthen and refine existing digital solutions across our IT ecosystem
- Prepare solution proposals, interface descriptions and design new solutions with a ‘best of breed’ approach in mind
- Collaborate with business product owners
- Aligning the technology and application portfolio to the business priorities
- Maintaining and document our processes and coach colleagues in correct governance
- Transforming business needs into digital architecture enabling the user’s ambition
- Participate in creating Digital technology roadmaps
- Assess new applications and/or software from an enterprise solution perspective, ensuring strategic fit, business value, and compliance with IT standards
- Scan and drive the technology radar to spot trends in technology architecture
- Educate colleagues in IT about new frameworks and best practices
- Support the journey of becoming agile utilizing SCRUM/SAFe framework
We will support you to become a success in your new role
As a person you are digital native, technology driven, ambitious, self-driven and curious. We envision that you have an ability to navigate in an organization where not everything is set in stone and can understand business needs and problems. You have a desire to work with solution design and architecture according to industry standards, and have:
- A master or bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of different delivery methodologies and agile frameworks such as SAFe/SCRUM or similar
- A strong technical interest within Microsoft, preferable with cloud experience
- A willingness to engage with stakeholders and are fluent in Danish and/or English
What we can offer you
You become part of the Enterprise Architecture team. You can be located in our HQ in Esbjerg, HUB in Aarhus or HUB in Taulov (Fredericia). You will join an ambitious IT department and company in rapid digital development. We value employee well-being, and it is an important part of our culture to have fun while working to achieve our common goals. We offer you:
- An unpretentious and flexible working environment
- Plenty of responsibilities and challenges working towards a distinct strategy
- Possibilities to join relevant courses and education
- Impact and opportunities to develop personally and professionally
- A strong community where team collaboration is in focus
What we do – Together we create solutions
Blue Water Shipping is a global provider of all logistic services in modern supply chain management. Founded in Denmark in 1972, Blue Water is a global organization of professionals, skilled to offer complete and tailor-made solutions to any shipping requirement anywhere in the world. We offer clients the best service and highest quality in the industry.
The company is represented with more than 60 offices in 30 countries worldwide combining strong global network with local expertise. Every day our 1800 employees and 6 distinct business units present a broad range of offers from standardized services delivered with optimal user and customer focus, to tailor made projects with co-created solutions for unique customer needs.