Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Digital Customer Experience Lead - IT
Are you the one who can lead the new Digital Customer Experience platform and create an almost addictive user experience for Blue Water customers?
BWS is continuing our customer centricity and pivoting to a product driven enterprise with optimized Digital services for our customers, which are easy to consume. To continue this ambitious development, we need a Digital Experience Lead, who’ll impact the future Digital Ecosystem at Blue Water and help shape and bring the Digital strategy to life.
Impact and engage in one of the most ambitious digital transformation journeys in Denmark
As our new Digital Customer Experience Lead – IT, you’ll join our new initiative building a customer engagement and experience platform and drive together with the business PO the development of the platform. The platform is created with continuous feedback and input from BWS end customers to ensure adaptability and an almost addictive user experience.
Together with the business-based product owner - you'll be responsible for all digital customer experience needs from a B2B perspective which is relevant for our business areas to digital serve our customers with and must enable the realization of business strategy through digital enablement. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Define and implement composable service components for our customer experience platform.
- Architect together with our Data Analytics team the Composable Service architecture to ensure scalability and adaptability for new needs for the platform.
- You are data driven and know how to measure success on a customer experience platform.
- Drive the adoption of existing digital offerings and services in BWS into the experience platform.
- Take innovative ideas and turn them into our future
- Ownership of a digital journeys to support our customer journey
- To be part of a global team of talented people from different backgrounds and cultures
Experienced Customer Experience capacity linking business and IT
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Digital/IT – customer experience platform either D2C or B2B. You are an indirect leadership capacity and a great vision for how the experience platform can enable business performance. You are used to taking the lead and drive a complex experience platform initiative influencing business strategy and driving automation and digitization of digital touch points.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing & sales, computer science, engineering or related field with the right combination of skills, experience, and potential to grow with the business. As a person, you possess:
- Experience with leading the development of a B2B / D2C customer experience platform.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Process oriented with a solid track record of delivering results and a high level of experience and understanding of digital business.
- Experienced in change management and stakeholder management
- Strong facilitation and collaborative skills with the ability to build high performance across teams and stakeholders
- Solid IT and architectural understanding
- Experience with program execution and
- Solid problem-solving mindset
- A natural ability to monitor activities, analytics and coaching for improvement.
What we offer
If you are a dynamic profile, you will join our newly established Customer Experience Initiative with a great opportunity to learn every day, have a strong international exposure and great impact in a truly global company.
You will be part of an ambitious IT department and company in an extensive digital development and transformation. We value employee well-being, entrepreneurship and it is an important part of our culture to have fun while working to achieve our common goals.
The role can be based in either Esbjerg (HQ) or in one of our IT hubs in Fredericia (Taulov) or Aarhus. However, it is a requirement that you are able to work at our headquarters in Esbjerg 1-2 days a week.
What we do – Together we create solutions
Blue Water Shipping is a global provider of all logistic services in modern supply chain management. Founded in Denmark in 1972, Blue Water is a global organization of professionals, skilled to offer complete and tailor-made solutions to any shipping requirement anywhere in the world. We offer clients the best service and highest quality in the industry.
The company is represented with more than 70 offices in 30 countries worldwide combining strong global network with local expertise. Every day our 2000 employees and 6 distinct business units present a broad range of offers from standardized services delivered with optimal user and customer focus, to tailor made projects with co-created solutions for unique customer needs.