Top sustainable jobs in South Jutland
Dreaming of new challenges? Explore South Jutland’s jobs in engineering and IT.
NB: The jobs shown here all have a deadline for applications on May 1st.
Are you motivated by advanced industrial automation? Can you write PLC code and ensure the plants run smoothly for our customers? Do you want to work with the standardization of complex machine controls for industrial ice cream making?
Gram Equipment is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer to join our Software Team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software systems for our ice cream production equipment.
You will be connected to the project with your team and be responsible for driving the development by programming advanced machines based on ' PLC, HMI, and Motion/Servo software. You start from the standard software library and tailor the solutions, so they match the customers’ needs and wishes. You will also work within the development of the software solutions, where you will have a broad contact surface within the Hardware team and the engineering department.
In addition to the above, you must work with the following:
- Testing of software of the physical facilities in full-scale production (FAT)
- Testing of software with customers, as well as running-in, adjustments, and corrections (SAT)
- Standardization of software, digitization of processes and automation solutions, and making them become part of Gram Equipment’s standards
- Implementation of Vision systems for process optimization
- Data collection and analysis
In the long run, you will become part of the 24/7/365 Helpdesk scheme. Here you will help the customers to solve operational stoppages on the facilities. This will be a rotation of a maximum of 2 times 1 week per year.
In connection with SAT, you should expect up to 40 travel days per year, where we offer an attractive travel agreement.
Who are you?
- You have 4-6 years of experience from a company that produces advanced machines
- You have a background as a Technical Marine Engineer, Automation Technologist or electrical engineer, or similar
- You are experienced in electrical installation and debugging, control, and regulation of complex equipment
- You are experienced with Servo & motion programming
- You are experienced with PLC programming and electrical documentation, preferably Rockwell
- You have experience with testing machine systems and communicating with costumers
- You have a good mood and contribute to making the working environment fun
- You are excellent in written and spoken English. Our company language is English
We are looking for a candidate who can come up with good ideas and who is not afraid to challenge existing solutions.
Why Gram Equipment?
In addition to becoming a part of a top professional Global automation team of +40 employees and consultants, located in Kolding, Turkey, China, and America, you can look forward to working with delicious state-of-the-art solutions and technologies. You will be a part of an organization where work is being done to make ice cream production future-proof and sustainable.
At Gram Equipment, we offer a dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are passionate about automation and have the skills and knowledge we are looking for, we want to hear from you!
We are working to fill the position as soon as possible and are taking in applicants on an ongoing basis.